Trade marks give exclusive rights in names and logos, and are a vital means of protecting businesses and brands.
Trade mark registrations protect business names and logos. They are relevant to almost all businesses. Trade mark law is complex, and there are many pitfalls for the uninitiated.
What do we do?
Our team is highly experienced in all aspects of trade marks, and we can navigate you through the application and enforcement process in a pragmatic and commercial way.
Our Intellectual Property team blends solicitor and trade mark attorney expertise in one place. We can provide all the trade mark services you need, including:
- clearance searches and advice on filing strategies;
- trade mark applications in the UK and overseas;
- oppositions, revocations, and cancellations;
- renewals and portfolio management;
- trade mark ‘watch’ services; and
- advice on trade mark disputes.
Gateley Plc has a strong track record managing trade mark portfolios.
Who do we help?
Our clients include businesses and organisations of all kinds in need of expert advice on the protection of trade marks and intellectual property rights.