Trade marks give exclusive rights to names and logos and are a vital means of protecting businesses and brands.
Trade mark registrations protect business names and logos, which are relevant to almost all businesses. Trade mark law is complex, and there are many pitfalls for the uninitiated.
What do we do?
Our trade mark solicitor team is highly experienced in all aspects of trade marks; we can guide you through the application and enforcement process in a pragmatic and commercial way.
Our intellectual property team blends trade mark solicitor and attorney expertise in one place. We can provide all the trade mark services you need, including:
- clearance searches and advice on filing strategies;
- trade mark applications in the UK and overseas;
- oppositions, revocations and cancellations;
- renewals and portfolio management;
- trade mark ‘watch’ services; and
- advice on trade mark disputes.
Gateley Plc has a strong track record managing trade mark portfolios.
Who do we help?
Our trade mark solicitor team’s clients includes businesses and organisations of all kinds in need of expert advice on the protection of trade marks and intellectual property rights.