A Legal 500-recognised investment funds practice, we have a reputation for unparalleled international private equity funds experience, market knowledge and commercial insight.
What do we do?
Our deep experience and broad market knowledge cover virtually all types of private equity funds across a wide range of formats and jurisdictions.
We advise on:
- Buyout, growth and other private equity
- Fund structuring and formation, including global advice on market terms, tax efficiency, and regulatory structuring and compliance
- Carried interest, management equity arrangements and other incentive structuring
- Investor preferences and negotiations
- Managed accounts, co-investments, pledge funds, fund-of-funds and other investment programmes
- Feeder and blocker vehicles
- Seeding and cornerstone arrangements
- Tax and regulatory-efficient investment structuring
- Global marketing, distribution and marketing adviceFund and portfolio company restructurings
- Fund-level financings
Who we do we help?
From leading private equity fund managers to independent boutiques and first-time fund sponsors, we advise a large and diverse range of private equity fund clients at all stages of the investment cycle – from fund formation to investment and exit.