Ffion advises on a range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures, reorganisations and general corporate governance matters.
Ffion’s experience includes advising private companies, private equity houses, management teams, entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses.
- Advising on the sale of the Vision Support Services group to WestPoint Home.
- Advising on the sale of part of Competition Line (UK) Limited's low cost gyms business to The Gym, continuing to trade as Lifestyle Fitness.
- Advising Just Childcare on numerous acquisitions over recent years.
- Advising on the demerger of The Mere Boutique Limited and the sale of The Mere Golf & Country Club Limited to Ejarat Holdings.
- Advising on the investment in Project Bear Newco Limited by Palatine Private Equity LLP as well as acquisition of the entire share capital of Trade Skills4U Limited.