- Location: Birmingham
- Email: Callum Nuttall
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 121 234 0188
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 121 234 0267
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7879 075 800
Callum is a leader in the fields of regeneration, house building and affordable housing and a member of the Strategic Board. He was Birmingham Law Society Solicitor of the Year in 2008.
Callum has specialised in acting for housebuilders, housing associations and public bodies on large scale residential developments, regeneration schemes, urban extensions and residential-led mixed use schemes nationwide for over 20 years.
Callum is married to Caroline and enjoys golf, tennis, rugby, cricket and sailing. He also enjoys growing organic vegetables, going to the theatre and an eclectic range of music.
- Acted for Barratt, Bovis and Taylor Wimpey on their acquistion of Longford Park, Banbury for 1060 new dwellings, school, communal areas and park.
- Acted for Bovis, Persimmon and Keepmoat in the 15 year £350 million regeneration of three wards of North East Coventry incorporating 3,500 new dwellings involving master development and phase development agreement structures. Callum acts on similar large-scale schemes nationwide.
- Acted for Morris Homes as part of Peterborough Carbon Challenge – the UK’s largest Carbon Zero scheme involving multi-layered grant funding, district heating system and Code 6 requirements.
- Acted for UK Coal Plc on their promotion and development of Waverlay New Community for 3,800 new dwellings, together with new schools, commercial development and community facilities.