Mark heads the firm’s Corporate team in Nottingham. He specialises in corporate finance including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, management buy-outs and company disposal transactions.
Mark is one of the leading lawyers in his field in the East Midlands and has an extensive client base of owner-managed/ owner-led businesses and larger companies including many with an international dimension. Mark has been nominated for the East Midlands Insider Dealmaker of the Year Award several times.
Consistent client praise for continued excellence has led to Mark being inducted into The Legal 500 Hall of Fame.
How do you help clients?
I help shareholders realise maximum value when a business is sold, getting the detail right but also being able to cut through the detail to reach a commercial solution where required.
I help my private equity clients manage risk through a detailed approach to the documentation and strong project management skills.
- Acting for LDC on its investment into Centiq Group Limited.
- Acting for the sellers on the sale of Phytone Limited to FMC Corporation.
- Acting for management on the private equity backed buy-out of Retail Assist Limited.
- Acting for the sellers on the sale of CDA Group Limited to Amica Wronki S.A.
- Acting for the company and its shareholders on BGF’s investment into Johnsons Aggregates & Recycling Limited.+