Hayley specialises in non-contentious construction and has practiced for 17 years. She acts for all development stakeholders from funders, developers, housebuilders, end users, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants.
Hayley acts for various developers on a wide range of schemes including hotels, student accommodation, leisure and retail, healthcare, residential and industrial and logistics facilities. She also acts for numerous funders and has a wealth of experience in carrying out large volume construction due diligence in short timescales.
Hayley has developed a particular niche in relation to large venue, sports stadia and training facility development and refurbishment having acted for several Premiership football clubs. Notably Hayley has acted for developers, funders and end users on numerous industrial and logistics parks at development, funding and disposal stage.
How do you help clients?
- I help clients to manage risk in construction projects.
- I fulfil the requirements of funders in order to secure essential development finance.
- I help clients to unlock profit in development.
- I advise on the procurement strategies and suites of documentation required to minimise risk in development.
- Acting for a Premiership football club on the refurbishment of their training facilities whilst the facility remained operational to create world class training facilities which includes a gym, synthetic indoor training pitch, hydrotherapy pools, spa, sauna, physiotherapy rooms, media centre and video lounges.
- Acting for Manchester City Football Club on the Tunnel Club Project which included a re-design and development of the West Stand at the Etihad Stadium and a new premium hospitality suite.
- Managing the day-to-day progress of numerous NHS LIFT (PFI) schemes for health and wellness centres acting for both funder and contractor.
- Acting for a student accommodation developer regarding several multi-million pound schemes.
- Acting for a developer on numerous high-value logistics parks.