Kate has a wealth of experience in private equity deals. She regularly acts for PE Houses, management teams, corporates and entrepreneurs in a wide range of corporate finance and private equity transaction, including leveraged buy outs, venture capital, minority investments and corporate restructurings. Her recent experience has included transactions in the healthcare, logistics, technology and the leisure sectors. Kate also advises on Employee Ownership Trusts.
- Advising Palatine Private Equity on their investments in Vernacare, Cyberfort, Verdant and Lucion Services.
- Advising management and Livingbridge on the secondary buy-out of Eque2 to LDC.
- Advising on the sale of Selima Holdings Company Ltd to Access UK Ltd.
- Advising on the sale of Chase Templeton Holdings Limited to Nevada Investments Limited (backed by US-based investors) and on the exit by Palatine Private Equity LLP.
- Advising Premier Technical Services Group Plc (PTSG) on various acquisitions.