Kate has a wealth of experience of private equity deals, such as management buy-out and development capital investments, as well as advising on mergers and acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and shareholder/member arrangements.
- Advising Palatine Private Equity on their investments in Vernacare, Cyberfort, Verdant and Lucion Services.
- Advising management and Livingbridge on the secondary buy-out of Eque2 to LDC.
- Advising on the sale of Selima Holdings Company Ltd to Access UK Ltd.
- Advising on the sale of Chase Templeton Holdings Limited to Nevada Investments Limited (backed by US-based investors) and on the exit by Palatine Private Equity LLP.
- Advising Premier Technical Services Group Plc (PTSG) on various acquisitions.