Martin advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, including buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions, investments, joint ventures and shareholder structures, pre-IPO fundraisings, IPOs and secondary securities issues.
Martin acts for public and private corporates, institutions and individual entrepreneurs and management teams.
How do you help clients?
I help my clients to navigate through complex transactions and to achieve successful outcomes based on providing sound legal advice and realistic, solutions-based commercial guidance.
- Acting for the shareholders of Kampa on the sale to the Dometic Group
- Advising on the IPO of Film Finances
- Acting for the shareholders of Paladone Products on the investment by LDC
- Advising the management of Apogee Corporation on the investment by Equistone Partners
- Advising N+1 Singer on the IPO and secondary fundraisings of Applied Graphene Materials plc