Oliver advises on a broad range of corporate and capital markets matters, including private M&A, Takeover Code-governed transactions, IPOs, private equity, venture capital and joint ventures.
Oliver acts for private and public listed companies, financial institutions, private equity, management teams, entrepreneurs and state owned entities and has a wealth of experience of advising on complex cross-border transactions.
How do you help clients?
I help clients navigate complex legal and commercial issues on a broad range of corporate transactions, particularly acquisitions and disposals.
- Advising the shareholders of Playground Games on its acquisition by Microsoft.
- Advising Gemfields on its £211m hostile acquisition by Pallinghurst Resources.
- Advising Gemfields on its £256m lapsed acquisition by Fosun Gold Holdings.
- Advising Dalian Wanda on its $55m investment into Atlético Madrid Football Club.
- Advising The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in connection with its $4.7bn consortium bid for Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation.