Oliver advises on a broad range of corporate and capital markets matters, including private M&A (with a focus on real estate transactions), Takeover Code-governed transactions, private equity, venture capital and joint ventures.
Oliver acts for private and public listed companies, financial institutions, private equity, management teams, entrepreneurs and state owned entities and has a wealth of experience of advising on complex cross-border transactions.
Selected recent transactions include:
- Advising Taylor Wimpey on its acquisition of a large residential development site in the UK.
- Advising Macein on its sale of a portfolio of properties to a US-based real estate development and management company.
- Advising the shareholders of Besana on its merger with Importaco.
- Advising Kingsley Capital Partners on a number of investments and strategic partnerships.
- Advising Jobandtalent on a number of strategic acquisitions.