Oliver advises on a broad range of corporate and capital markets matters, including private M&A, Takeover Code-governed transactions, IPOs, private equity, venture capital and joint ventures.
Oliver acts for private and public listed companies, financial institutions, private equity, management teams, entrepreneurs and state owned entities and has a wealth of experience of advising on complex cross-border transactions.
How do you help clients?
I help clients navigate complex legal and commercial issues on a broad range of corporate transactions, particularly acquisitions and disposals.
- Advising CBPE Capital on its acquisition of Anesco
- Advising CBPE Capital on its sale of Côte Restaurants
- Advising CBPE Capital on its acquisition of Côte Restaurants
- Advising Xafinity Consulting on its Main Market Listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Advising CBPE Capital on its acquisition of Xafinity Consulting