Rebecca is a partner in the Corporate team with many years’ legal experience. She specialises in all corporate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures, and has particular expertise in private equity deals.
Consistent client praise for continued excellence led to Rebecca being inducted into 'The Legal 500 Hall of Fame' in 2018.
Rebecca acts for international and UK corporates, financial institutions, management teams and entrepreneurs.
How do you help clients?
I hope to build long lasting professional relationships with my clients, the majority of whom I have acted for over a number of years – in excess of 25 years in some cases.
I enjoy helping clients achieve their goals by providing experienced and pragmatic guidance through sometimes complex and difficult transactions, applying a can-do attitude.
- Advising on the sale of Yearsley Group to Lineage Logistics Holdings.
- Advising the shareholders of Great Bear on the sale to Culina Group.
- Advising on the acquisition of various companies by Kinaxia Limited and Kinaxia Transport and Warehousing Limited.
- Advising Palatine Private Equity on numerous investments.
- Advising on the merger of Air Energi and Swift Worldwide Resources to create Air Swift Holdings Ltd.