Adam advises on an array of corporate matters including general corporate governance as well as mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments and corporate reorganisations.
Adam has acted for entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses along with private equity houses and listed companies.
- Advising a private equity house on their investment in Project Calcutta Bidco A Limited and the connected acquisition of Anthesis Consulting Group Limited.
- Acting for the shareholders of NRG Fleet Holdings Limited, a provider of specialist services to the commercial vehicle sector, on the sale of its entire share capital.
- Advising management and LDC on the tertiary buy-out of Eque2 to WestBridge.
- Advising on the re-registration and subsequent management buy-out of Smartsourcing Plc.
- Acting on numerous corporate matters and acquisitions by Kinaxia Limited.