Chris predominantly acts for Midlands-based commercial property developers in respect of the acquisition, funding, development and disposal of land. He also advises on general real estate management issues.
Chris’ experience ranges from initial site diligence, drafting and negotiation of acquisition documents for investment acquisitions and bespoke acquisition documents for land assembly for development schemes including commercial/ mixed use residential schemes, retail parks and industrial/ distribution hubs, site disposals, drafting and negotiating lease documentation (mainly acting for landlords).
How do you help clients?
I assist clients with achieving their development goals by providing practical and commercial legal advice in a timely manner.
- Acting for a Midlands-based developer on the funding and development of the two tallest residential towers in Birmingham.
- Acting for a Midlands-based developer on forward funding disposals of a warehouse development in Peterborough.
- Acting for a Midlands-based developer on the acquisition, pre-letting and forward funding disposal of a retail vehicle distribution facility in Stone, Staffordshire.
- Acting for a Midlands-based developer on the acquisition, pre-letting and forward funding disposal of a drive-thru restaurant scheme in Telford.
- Acting for a Midlands-based developer on the acquisition of an existing property in Birmingham city centre for residential redevelopment. The transaction was exchanged within 48 hours of instructions being received.