Parmjit advises on a range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, sale of businesses, reorganisations, corporate restructures, private equity backed transactions and general corporate law and corporate governance.
Parmjit has a specialism in providing legal due diligence reporting services both on ongoing transactions and on a vendor/seller commissioned basis. She is also experienced with instructing and managing international lawyers on overseas legal due diligence reporting. Internally within the firm, she co-leads the transactional support services team and is responsible for managing the due diligence management dashboard.
- Acting for AIM listed client, Franchise Brands plc, in its acquisition of Pirtek Europe for £200m. Managing and coordinating legal due diligence reporting in six overseas jurisdictions, as well as conducting UK due diligence reporting.
- Assisting on the acquisition of 19 Ernest Jones multi-brand and monbrand boutique stores spread nationally for Watches of Switzerland.
- Acting for Soris Acquisition Ltd on the acquisition of three companies specialising in the provision, storage and transportation of water across a range of sectors.
- Advising individual sellers on the sale of firm of chartered surveyors, Andrew Forbes, to large corporate outfit, Eddisons Commercial (Holdings) Limited.
- Advising Prism UK Medical Limited on its 9th acquisition in the healthcare sector of Northern Ireland based distributor of postural seating, ceiling hoists, floor hoists, slings and showering/bathing products.