Rebecca is an expert in real estate finance. She advises banks, borrowers and funders on the real estate aspects of commercial and residential investment and development.
How do you help clients?
I identify any defects identified in the real estate due diligence process. With the assistance of the valuer and the project monitoring surveyor, I assist the lender to assess the risks associated with such defects with a view to trying to achieve a commercial solution to enable the transaction to proceed.
- Advising and project managing for a lender on the real estate aspects of a £60m acquisition and investment facility for the purchase of a large national commercial portfolio.
- Advising a property company on the real estate aspects of a £48m term loan facility to refinance existing loans on 24 investment properties and fund the acquisition of a portfolio of development properties.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of £17m facilities to a student housing operator. The facilities were secured over a portfolio of 76 properties in Wales and the North West.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of revolving credit and development facilities for the regeneration of a Hotel and mixed use scheme in Digbeth, Birmingham.
- Advising on a £10m bridging facility to enable the purchase of a 399 unit residential development site in Manchester.