Partner, Head of Real Estate & Birmingham Office Head
- t: 0121 234 0126
- m: 0781 726 7771
Rebecca is the National Head of Real Estate at Gateley, as well as Head of the Birmingham office. She is an expert in acting on the real estate aspects of real estate finance transactions.
Rebecca leads the national real estate finance team and has over 20 years’ experience of acting for banks, lenders, funds and borrowers on the real estate aspects of commercial and residential investment and development transactions with particular focus on portfolio investment transactions and residential developments for regional housebuilders.
How do you help clients?
I assist clients to identify risks and assess how they may impact on their security. Using my experience and commerciality, I advise on the best way to mitigate the risk to protect the client and enable the transaction to proceed quickly and smoothy.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of £100m revolving credit and development facilities for the acquisition and development of student accommodation and build-to-rent schemes for a regional developer.
- Advising and project managing for a lender on the real estate aspects of a £60m acquisition and investment facility for the purchase of a large national commercial portfolio.
- Advising a property company on the real estate aspects of a £48m term loan facility to refinance existing loans on 24 investment properties and fund the acquisition of a portfolio of development properties.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of £17m facilities to a student housing operator secured over a portfolio of 76 properties.
- Advising on a £10m bridging facility to enable the purchase of a 399 unit residential development site in Manchester.