Tahsin specialises in residential and new build property work. Her expertise includes freeholds, leaseholds, newbuilds, transfers and remortgages. Tahsin also has experience of dealing with bridging finance and acting for lenders in relation to loans secured over residential properties.
Tahsin acts for a wide range of clients, including first-time buyers, high net worth individuals, companies, banks and local housebuilders.
- Dealing with a complex newbuild purchase (in excess of £7m) for a very high net worth client; involving working to tight timelines, a potential build contract and acting for a specialist lender.
- Acting for first-time buyers on ‘help to buy’ transactions.
- Dealing with the acquisition of unregistered land and advising on listed properties.
- Working with a number of financial institutions and borrowers for portfolio buy-to-let and development loans, often under extreme time pressure.
- Advising foreign banks on protecting their interests in relation to securing charges over properties in England.