Michael advises clients on a range of corporate matters including acquisitions and disposals, private equity investments, joint ventures, reorganisations, capital markets investments and general corporate governance matters.
Michael’s experience includes advising private companies, private equity houses, management teams, entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses.
- Advising LDC on the management buy-out of MSQ Partners
- Advising BNN Technology Plc on English law matters relating to an international group reorganisation
- Advising the shareholders of Micro Computer Workshops Limited on the sale of the company to Elitetele.com Plc
- Advising Timpson on the acquisition of Johnsons Cleaners’ dry cleaning business from Johnson Services Group
- Advising Palatine Private Equity LLP on English law matters relating to the listing of loan notes on The International Stock Exchange