- Location: Birmingham
- Email: Pam Scott
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 121 234 0224
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 121 234 0267
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7974 356 550
Pam specialises in residential development work and heads up the plot team in the Birmingham office.
Pam acts for housebuilders on the acquisition of development sites ranging from schemes conditional on planning to large regeneration projects. She acts for a number of housebuilders who work collaboratively with public sector bodies and affordable housing providers to bring forward mixed tenure developments across the country.
- Acting for housebuilders on acquiring Homes England Schemes including the Accelerated Construction Programme and the most recent DPP3 Building at Pace Model.
- Advising on accessing all types of public sector grant, ranging from Local Enterprise Partnership Funding to Affordable Housing Grant available to housebuilders.
- Acting for housebuilders on accessing Home Building Fund Loans from Homes England.
- Acting for housebuilders on disposals of extra-care schemes and affordable housing.
Pam enjoys spending time with her three children and is a governor of Cranmore Infant School in Solihull.