- t: 0121 234 0224
- m: 0797 435 6550
Pam specialises in residential development work and has over 20 years’ experience working exclusively in the housebuilding sector.
She acts for our housebuilder clients on acquisition of development sites ranging from immediately available schemes to large scale regeneration projects and longer-term strategic land.
Pam is experienced in advising on grant and funding schemes available to our clients, a large part of her practice is advising our housebuilder clients on schemes working collaboratively with Homes England, public sector bodies and affordable housing providers to bring forward mixed tenure developments across the country.
Pam is national head of our plot sales operation and sits on the Gateley Hamer Board.
How do you help clients?
I help my housebuilder clients by understanding their businesses and advising on what can be complex contractual arrangements in a straightforward and clear way using my extensive experience in the housebuilding sector to ensure the end result of being able to sell the plots as cleanly and efficiently as possible.
- Acting for housebuilders on acquiring Homes England Schemes including the Accelerated Construction Programme and the most recent DPP3 Building at Pace Model.
- Advising on long-term strategic frameworks including contractual joint ventures and corporate joint ventures.
- Advising on accessing all types of public sector grant, ranging from Local Enterprise Partnership Funding to Affordable Housing Grant, available to housebuilders.
- Acting for housebuilders on accessing Home Building Fund Loans from Homes England.
- Acting for housebuilders on disposals of extra-care schemes, affordable housing and PRS.