Daniella has acted on commercial land acquisitions and disposals and has experience acting for developers in relation to the acquisition and development of commercial and mixed use property. Daniella’s experience includes acting for landlords and for tenants of commercial property.
She has also assisted with real estate finance transactions, advising banks on commercial development projects, from land acquisition through to commencement of development.
- Acting for a developer in connection with the pre-letting and onward forward funding sale of a mixed use commercial development.
- Acting for a bank in connection with the provision of a £5m land acquisition and development facility.
- Acting for a borrower on the transfer and refinance of a property portfolio containing a mixture of 11 commercial, residential and mixed use properties with a property value of over £9m.
- Acting for the seller of a business centre containing seven commercial units subject to leases.
- Acting for the seller in relation to a ground lease re-gear and multi-million pound onward sale in relation to a 6.9 acre development site in Nottingham.