Elaine specialises in residential development and acts for major housebuilders in site set up and preparation of sale documentations. She also provides continual support and management of legal issues arising on the sites.
Elaine’s previous experience includes working in London with housebuilders on regeneration sites and acting for registered providers.
- Advising and assisting on several regeneration sites in London, including a site set up for over 800 residential units.
- Advising a major housebuilder on a transaction of 2,800 residential units in North London.
- Advising and assisting on a large hotel complex in Torquay consisting of five hotels and shared facilities including finance arrangements.
- Drafting documentation for site set ups including contracts, leases and transfers.
- Advising on the acquisition of numerous sites, ensuring a smooth site set up.