Helen specialises in commercial development work and has a wide range of experience acting in all aspects of that work for a variety of clients.
Having spent over 10 years in private practice, Helen moved in-house to a major commercial development company, where she worked for eight years. Her previous varied experience enabled her to undertake all aspects of that company’s property work. On her subsequent return to private practice, she brings her commercial and client-led approach with her.
- Acting as one of three solicitors responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of 90 buildings with a total floor area of over 23 million sq. ft.
- Acting for a developer on a build to suit for a coffee roastery.
- Assisting in the corporate acquisition and subsequent financing of a site worth over £30m.
- Acting on the development and sale of a residential development comprising several blocks of flats with a total value in excess of £25m.
- Acting on the disposal and development of parts of a former power station site for warehousing.