- Location: Birmingham
- Email: Paul Alcock
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 121 234 0096
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7718 559 672
Paul works in the Residential Development team acting for major housebuilders, land promoters and independent property developers. His work involves site acquisitions, land options, conditional contracts and promotion and collaboration agreements.
Paul qualified in 1996 in the Midlands and later worked in central London for 11 years. He has a broad and substantial range of real estate experience, which has included development finance, commercial landlord and tenant, portfolio management, high-value residential transactions for off-shore companies and secured lending for foreign banks. Since joining Gateley in 2014 Paul has specialised in land development.
- Acting for a developer in ongoing urban regeneration schemes in Kingston upon Hull, Derby and Manchester, in partnership with the local authority.
- Acquiring a substantial commercial development site near Stoke on Trent with planning consent for offices, industrial units, warehousing, hotels and leisure use.
- Acting for a landowners’ consortium in connection with the ongoing phased disposal to several national housebuilders of a site in Bedfordshire consented for 1,800 dwellings.
- Acted for an international bank in settling a rights of light dispute with adjoining developers affecting its City of London headquarters.
International travel. In 2014, Paul spent a sabbatical period living in Armenia teaching English.
Voluntary counsellor for the C.R.Y. charity.
Paul takes a keen interest in electronic music.
Spending time with his young family.