Mark concentrates on all aspects of corporate finance, including initial public offerings, secondary issues and public and private takeovers, mergers, acquisitions and demergers.
Mark is particularly experienced in the real estate, technology and travel and leisure sectors and is a member of the firm’s telecom, media & technology and leisure & travel sector teams.
How do you help clients?
I enjoy helping clients achieve their goals by providing experienced and pragmatic guidance through sometimes complex and difficult transactions, applying a can-do attitude and, hopefully, retaining a sense of humour.
- Advising the shareholders of Hotels and More to Mayfair Private Equity.
- Advising Palatine Private Equity on the management buy-outs of John Charcol and Wren Sterling Financial Planning from Towergate Insurance Group.
- Advising the management team of La Tasca on its sale to Casual Dining Group (the owner of Bella Italia, Café Rouge and Las Iguanas).
- Advising the shareholders of the sale of the Mere Resort to Ejarat Holdings Limited (Abu Dhabi) for £36m.
- Advising the shareholders on the sale of various companies comprising a £60m portfolio of residential properties to Grainger Plc.