- Location: Reading
- Email: Andrew Peddie
- Direct Telephone: 0118 952 0826
Andrew is a Partner in the Corporate team. Andrew is an experienced company lawyer, with expertise in private and public M&A and corporate finance, private equity, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations and all other aspects of corporate law.
In the first part of his career in the City, Andrew worked on a variety of transactions mainly for large international businesses, with a focus on oil and gas, IT, Telecoms and manufacturing sectors. Since moving to the Thames Valley, Andrew’s practice has mainly been in private company M&A, alongside acting for a number of AIM listed companies. Since moving with colleagues to establish Gateley’s Reading office in 2016 he has been increasingly involved in private equity backed transactions. In 2015 he was voted “Thames Valley Lawyer of the Year” and in 2018 he was also shortlisted for the same award.
- Acting on all of CACI Limited’s acquisitions in the UK since 2003, which has included a variety of IT consulting, telecoms, marketing and data businesses, most recently including Purple Secure Systems, Spargonet Consulting and Mapmechanics.
- Acting for Cohort PLC and its operating subsidiaries on a range of acquisitions and disposals since 2007.
- Acting for the selling shareholders of many private companies and businesses including GAMMA Associates, Powerpax UK and Preloaded.
- Advising on a variety of MBOs and equity fundraising transactions, acting for the investors, management and sellers, including recent investments by Lloyds Development Capital in Martin Audio, and Maven and NVM VCTs in Contego Fraud Solutions.
Andrew is a keen golfer, and enjoys cricket and cookery.