Kathryn specialises in contentious insolvency work and all advisory aspects before and after insolvency.
Typically Kathryn advises insolvency practitioners, secured lenders, creditors and directors on insolvency issues. Her areas of expertise involve advising on setting aside antecedent transactions, investigation work, fraud, dishonesty, tax avoidance, recovery of monies from and to companies in financial difficulties on a funded or contingent basis. She also deals with all types of insolvency appointments and all issues arising pre and post insolvency appointments.
- Advising the administrators of a high street chain of cafes/ bakeries.
- Advising the board of directors of a well-known children’s clothing retailer and its administrators.
- Advising the liquidators of an offshore insurance company on a claim against their UK auditors and successfully recovering substantial sums for creditors.
- Advising the administrators of a household name frozen food manufacturer.
- Acting for the administrators of a major supplier of fresh produce to all the leading supermarket chains including advising on the trading of the five group companies.