Andrew advises on matters related to technology, data protection, intellectual property licensing, supply chain, distribution, outsourcing, contracting and public sector procurement. Andrew is a specialist in system integration projects and business process outsourcing (or BPO) projects, and has advised suppliers, in addition to customers, on different technology projects.
Andrew has particular interest and experience of advising on digital technology transactions in the UK healthcare sector and UK public sector. Andrew spent two years as an inhouse counsel at a leading BPO supplier.
How do you help clients?
I particularly enjoy working collaboratively with clients on significant technology deals, and helping them manage and balance risk.
- Advised a listed information technology supplier, in its licensing, implementation and support of electronic patient record software supplied to an NHS Foundation Trust.
- Advised a supplier of software as a service in its deal to supply a CRM platform to a recruitment business in over 20 countries.
- Advised a large facilities management business in connection with a system integration project.
- Advised a utilities business on its readiness for the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Advised a software vendor on cross border data transfer arrangements to the US and otherwise outside of the EEA.