Laurice specialises in the housebuilding sector acting for our national housebuilder clients acquiring residential development schemes of all sizes including multi- developer collaborations. She has experience acting on behalf of a number of clients who specialise in the regeneration sector as well as experience dealing with disposals of parts of residential development schemes to affordable providers.
Laurice assists with the acquisition of large scale development schemes (often where there are a number of collaboration parties) including assembling and/or the restructuring of complex titles.
She is also experienced in advising clients in relation to exit strategies for development schemes, dealing with complex infrastructure agreements, advising clients on structures to facilitate plot sales, drafting plot sales documentation and providing support to clients to facilitate plot sales.
- Assisting with the acquisition and restructuring of the title to a £100,000,000 former hospital site for the residential development of 503 units.
- Assisting with the acquisition of a 100 unit development scheme in Wales and dealing with the immediate sale of part of the scheme to an affordable provider.
- Dealing with the freehold reversion sale of a mixed-use block in Northampton and dealing with the bulk disposals of the residential units within the Block to affordable providers.
- Drawing downland on behalf of a regeneration client pursuant to an overarching Development Agreement (including the restructuring of the title to the land and being drawn down) and the immediate sale back of part of the land to the Local Authority for affordable housing.
- Assisting with the drawdown of a two-phase development scheme in Lancashire and preparation of the Site Set Up and Plots Sales documentation to facilitate plot sales on the scheme.