Rachel acts for a wide range of developers, investors, occupiers and banks in respect of their acquisition, development and disposal of land, real estate finance and general real estate management issues. Rachel also specialises in acting for clients in the supported living sector, including deal aggregators, and has acted on a large number of transactions of varying deal sizes, many being multi-million-pound transactions.
Her experience ranges from site diligence to drafting and negotiation of bespoke acquisition and disposal documents for various schemes, including large out of town retail and industrial parks, as well as drafting and negotiating lease documentation (acting for both landlords and tenants).
- Acting for a purchaser on its acquisition of a large out of town retail park.
- Acting for a residential developer on its disposal of a large ground rent portfolio.
- Acting for a supermarket chain on its site assembly for a new development in Carlisle.
- Providing site due diligence on a large logistics development in the North West.
- Acting for a supported living property aggregator on its acquisition and disposal of various properties in Central London.