Zara assists the Real Estate Finance team advising Lenders on a broad range of property issues surrounding their security and carries out property due diligence on transactions.
She has a strong background in real estate and is experienced in dealing with both refinances and acquisitions for commercial and residential properties.
Zara also has previous experience in corporate and residential development work.
How do you help your clients?
I help clients mitigate their risks and endeavour to ensure that their interests are protected.
- Carrying out property due diligence and advising a client on a commercial lending worth £1m.
- Drafting supplemental agreements such as infrastructure agreements, deeds of variations, deeds of easements and licences on development sites for numerous housebuilder clients.
- Managing a pension fund acquisition of a commercial property worth £1m.
- Negotiating commercial leases for properties in Birmingham City Centre including a drinking establishment and restaurant on Colmore Row.
- Assisting on a Share Purchase Agreement for an acquisition of a business worth £6m.