Charles is head of the firm’s Corporate Group. He specialises in mergers & acquisitions in both the private and public company arenas.
Charles has many years’ experience of a full range of corporate finance work. He has a master’s degree in law (from the College of William & Mary, Virginia, USA) and has been awarded the Corporate Finance Qualification by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
How do you help clients?
I help shareholders realise and retain maximum value when a business is sold and help buyers minimise risk on acquisitions.
- Advising Betfred on various transactions including on the sale of the Tote to Alizeti Capital Limited and on the acquisition of 322 stores from Ladbrokes and Gala Coral.
- Advising Peninsula Business Services on various transactions including its acquisitions of Croner, Health Assured and part of Wolters Kluwer’s UK publishing business.
- Advising Timpson Group Plc on various transactions including its acquisitions of Johnsons Dry Cleaners and Shoe Care.
- Advising Just Childcare on numerous acquisitions in recent years.
- Advising Cordant Group Plc on numerous acquisitions in recent years.