- Location: Reading
- Email: Mark Metcalfe
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 118 952 0827
- Mobile: +44 (0) 796 659 4098
Mark is a Partner in the Gateley Corporate team specialising in private company mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments. He is primarily based in the Reading office, but travels widely supporting his colleagues and clients.
Mark acts for private equity investors, corporates, management teams and entrepreneurs.
Mark enjoys rugby, skiing and cricket. He is interested in agriculture, viniculture, good food and great wine.
- Advising YFM on the management buyout of Database Service Provider Global.
- Advising LDC on the management buyout of Martin Audio.
- Advising the selling shareholders of Fresh Insurance on the sale of Fresh to NSM Insurance Group’s UK arm, Vantage Holdings.
- Named Young Dealmaker at the Thames Valley Deal Awards 2018.
- Advising Connection Capital LLP on the management buyouts of ACT Clean, JCRA and Tempcover.
- Advising the shareholders and management team on the buyout of MyPolicy backed by Inflexion.
- Advising CACI on five acquisitions.
- Advising the shareholders of Airbase Interiors on its sale to Aero Technics, a company backed by Graphite Capital.