- t: 0118 952 0827
- m: 0796 659 4098
Mark specialises in private company mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments. He is primarily based in the Reading office, but travels widely supporting his colleagues and clients.
Mark acts for private equity investors, corporates, management teams and entrepreneurs.
Mark was named Young Dealmaker of the Year at the Thames Valley Deal Awards 2018.
How do you help clients?
Issues will arise on every transaction and it is my job to come up with real time solutions that ensure the momentum of the transaction is maintained.
I ensure that my clients are aware of the key risks on each project and that we manage that risk at an acceptable level.
I help clients at the outset of any project; I am always happy to discuss structuring and use my experiences to shape the deal at the outset.
It is important to have a complete understanding of the market and what the market norms are. In order to provide valuable advice you need to be able to tell your client when they are being unreasonable and when the other side are.
- Advising LDC on its investments in Amberjack, British Waterways Marinas and Martin Audio.
- Advising Biffa Waste Services on its acquisition of SWRnewstar.
- Advising the selling shareholders on the sale of TRG Logistics to the Challenge Recruitment Group.
- Advising the selling shareholders of Fresh Insurance on the sale of Fresh to NSM Insurance Group’s UK arm, Vantage Holdings.
- Advising Connection Capital LLP on the management buy-outs of ACT Clean, JCRA and Tempcover.