Paul specialises in mergers & acquisitions in the private and public company arena, capital markets work and public company advisory work.
Paul has many years’ experience of working at the very highest levels of industry and commerce and always offers down-to-earth, pragmatic advice no matter how complex the transaction. Paul is a member of the Legal Experts Group of the Quoted Companies Alliance (QCA) and heads the firm’s capital markets group.
How do you help clients?
I enjoy working with clients as they grow by acquisition, float on the capital markets or ultimately realise value on a sale. I like to help them through the complexities of a transaction and to achieve a successful outcome.
- Acting on the IPO’s of Franchise Brands Plc, Autins Group Plc, Verditek Plc, Trackwise designs Plc, Likewise Group Plc as well as leading the legal team on the IPO of Gateley (Holdings) plc.
- Acting for Franchise Brands plc on its £50 million takeover of Filta Group Holdings plc.
- Advising on the takeover of BCS Group by Business Control Solutions Group Employee Ownership trust and the subsequent sale to Accenture plc.
- Acting on several acquisitions for Sdiptech AB (publ), a Swedish listed company, most recently the £20m acquisition of TEL (UK).
- Acting for Likewise Group plc on its acquisition of Delta Carpets Limits and share placing and subsequent share premium reduction.