Paul specialises in mergers & acquisitions in the private and public company arena, capital markets work and public company advisory work.
Paul has many years’ experience of working at the very highest levels of industry and commerce and always offers down-to-earth, pragmatic advice no matter how complex the transaction. Paul is a member of the Legal Experts Group of the Quoted Companies Alliance (QCA) and heads the firm’s capital markets group.
How do you help clients?
I enjoy working with clients as they grow by acquisition, float on the capital markets or ultimately realise value on a sale. I like to help them through the complexities of a transaction and to achieve a successful outcome.
- Acting on the IPOs of Franchise Brands Plc, Autins Group Plc, Verditek Plc, Trackwise Designs Plc and Likewise Group Plc.
- Leading the legal team on the IPO of Gateley (Holdings) plc.
- Acting on the reverse takeover of Metro Rod by Franchise Brands plc, the takeover of Waterman Group plc by CTI and the sale of Adviser Plus and Akcros Chemicals to private equity acquirers.
- Advising on the takeover of BCS Group by Business Control Solutions Group Employee Ownership Trust.
- Acting on several UK acquisitions for Sdiptech AB (publ), a Swedish listed company.