- Location: Birmingham
- Email: Paul Cliff
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 121 234 0180
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 121 234 0003
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7879 026 116
Paul is a partner in the national Corporate team and specialises in mergers & acquisitions in the private and public company arena, capital markets work and public company advisory work. He heads the firm’s capital markets group and the firm’s manufacturing sector team.
Paul has many years’ experience of working at the very highest levels of industry and commerce and always offers down-to-earth, pragmatic advice no matter how complex the transaction. Paul is a member of the Legal Experts Group of the Quoted Companies Alliance (QCA).
- Acting on the IPOs of Franchise Brands plc, Autins Group plc, Verditek plc and Trackwise Designs plc.
- Leading the legal team on the IPO of Gateley (Holdings) plc.
- Acting on the reverse takeover of Metro Rod by Franchise Brands plc, the takeover of Waterman Group plc by CTI and the sale of Adviser Plus and Akcros Chemicals to private equity acquirers.
- Advising on the takeover of BCS Group by Business Control Solutions Group Employee Ownership Trust.
Paul enjoys running and regularly takes part in half marathons and other long distance runs. He also enjoys golf, cricket and football, as well as the theatre. Paul is also a trustee of the William Dudley Trust.