Sarah is a legal director who specialises in residential development. She acts for housebuilders, property developers and land traders of varying sizes in connection with the acquisition disposal and promotion of development sites across the South East and beyond. Her work incorporates drafting and negotiating contracts ranging from conditional contracts, option agreements, promotion agreements to unconditional contracts and related areas such as overage agreements and associated secured lending.
- Advising on the acquisition of a site with the benefit of outline planning consent with completion conditional upon the expiry of the judicial review period together with associated affordable housing sale and infrastructure agreements.
- Advising on the acquisition of part of a site by way of back-to-back option agreement with an existing overage agreement.
- Advising on the property elements of an asset purchase of a golf course subject to an existing overage agreement.
- Advising on the purchase of a consented site subject to two existing overage agreements.
- Advising on the acquisition of a site by way of option agreement together with associated sale to housing association and infrastructure agreements.