Congratulations to our corporate team who took home first place in the LDC charity quiz in Birmingham last week.
This was the 15th charity quiz hosted by LDC. It raised more than £155,000 for eight worthwhile causes, which is a record in the history of the LDC charity quiz and brings the total amount raised since 2005 to over £1.6m.
The eight charities benefitting from the funds raised at the quiz are:
- the Greggs Breakfast Club Programme (North East and Scotland)
- St Gemma’s Hospice (Yorkshire)
- Wood Street Mission (North West)
- Birmingham Children’s and Women’s Hospital Charity (West Midlands)
- When You Wish Upon A Star (East Midlands)
- London’s Air Ambulance Charity (London)
- Bristol Sport Foundation (South West and Wales)
- Camp Mohawk (South).