- m: 07935 710 936
Laura’s focus is on executive assessment and leadership development. She brings subject matter expertise along with strong commercial judgement to support clients with appointing and developing their leaders. She is passionate about helping people to maximise their potential.
Prior to joining Kiddy & Partners, for over a decade Laura worked for a boutique leadership consultancy, leading their leadership development practice, and supporting the firm through a significant acquisition. For the next three years she was part of the management team who led on the integration, rebranding, and market launch of the multi-service firm. She is a keynote speaker in both academic and corporate settings.
Laura has a joint honours degree in Management and Psychology, an MSc (with distinction) in Occupational Psychology. She is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist (HCPC and BPS accredited) and is certified in several psychometric tools.
How do you help clients?
I help clients to appoint and develop their leaders, through objective and rigorous assessment, development, and coaching interventions.
I support private equity firms with their human capital due diligence pre and post deal.
I help clients to track and demonstrate the return on investment of our people programmes, maximising stakeholder engagement and longevity of such activities.
I help clients to solve complex people-related challenges, by being a trusted partner and subject matter expert.
- Management and delivery of global development programmes aligned with business winning functions in the defence and aerospace sector.
- Executive assessment of top leadership as part of the human capital due diligence both pre and post deal across a number of global private equity firms.
- Executive assessment for recruitment and development across a number of financial and professional services firms (e.g. banking, accountancy, legal, property, management consultancies).
- Design and delivery of a number of executive, middle management and high potential assessment for development programmes across a range of sectors including retail, FMCG, manufacturing, automotive, higher education, housing, energy and finance.
- Executive coach, team facilitation and workshops across a variety of sectors.