Daniel has a background in building surveying and has been a tax-qualified chartered surveyor since 2018. He has acted on a variety of transactions across all sectors of UK property including office, retail, student accommodation, furnished holiday lets, industrial, build-to-rent, medical (including care homes and GP surgeries). Daniel has also advised on various contaminations of land eligible for land remediation relief. He has experience in analysing complex and large-scale construction projects from £700m town centre regeneration projects to £100m student developments.
- Advising on large-scale regeneration projects of circa £700m.
- Conducting reviews of contaminated land expenditure for land remediation relief.
- Providing advice to clients on the acquisition and disposal of commercial property portfolios.
- Providing advice to Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) on capital allowance legislative requirements.
- Conducting capital allowance reviews of purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) investments.