Paul heads up the Gateley Private Equity group and has over 25 years of corporate transactional experience.
Paul leads a variety of M&A deals, specialising in private equity transactions, such as management buy-out/buy-in and development capital investments, as well as advising on mergers and acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures.
Paul also advises on fund formation and constitution for a range of private and institutional investors and limited partners both in the UK and offshore, advising fund managers and limited partners in those structures.
How do you help clients?
I bring a wealth of experience and commercial know-how to corporate transactions.
On the buy-side, this means I help clients complete acquisitions on time and on budget, with proper due diligence and contracts negotiated to protect them from risk pre- and post-deal.
On the sell-side, I help shareholders realise maximum value when a business is sold, putting in place robust structures to ensure payments are secured, whilst protecting them from risks of unforeseen claims.
- Advising LDC on the buy-out of MSQ Group.
- Advising the management team on the buy-out of Menzies Group.
- Advising Man City on its US joint venture with Goals Soccer Centres.
- Advising Inspired Energy on a series of acquisitions, including Horizon Energy Management in Ireland and Inprova Group in the UK.
- Advising Praetura Asset Finance on the acquisition of Kingsway Group.