Liz is a solicitor in the Restructuring team.
Liz advises upon corporate strategy and trading whilst under financial pressure and works with secured lenders, directors, companies, restructuring professionals and insolvency practitioners.
She has experience in a variety of corporate restructurings, including refinances, informal restructurings, voluntary arrangements, administrations, receiverships and liquidations.
- Working as part of a team acting on the sale of 13 nursing homes by administrators;
- Providing advice to the administrators of a national fast-food company which included securing multiple lease surrenders of shopping centre units;
- Working as part of a team on the sale of assets of Romag Limited and Romag PPM Limited to the Swedish group, Dellner Bubenzer Group.
- Working as part of a team on a receivership appointment over an individual and their related companies’ property portfolio (on behalf of the secured lender) and assisting with the subsequent refinance.
- Working as part of a team on a large scale trading agricultural receivership with an asset value in excess of £20 million.