We have published our second Responsible Business Report, which is available here.
Our first Responsible Business Report outlined a set of objectives developed as part of our work with The Purpose Coalition, to create an action plan which captured our ambitions to deliver specific Levelling Up goals. The progress made is presented in this report alongside our objectives for 2023.
Highlights from 2022 include:
- Recruitment of our first Responsible Business Manager, who is dedicated to delivering our responsible business strategy
- Launch of the University Academy 92 (UA92) partnership in Manchester, connecting UA92 with colleagues, clients and contacts to raise awareness of what the organisation is doing in the region and to support students from diverse backgrounds through higher education
- Launch of partnership with the NSPCC
- Continuation of the SportsAid partnership
- Shortlisted at the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce Annual Awards 2022 for the Excellence in Responsible Business award