- t: 020 7653 1661
- m: 07923 231 044
Rebecca is an experienced international trade and investment professional and is COO of Gateley Global.
Rebecca has extensive experience in advising corporates on their international growth plans. She provides detailed project management on new market entry and expansions.
Rebecca’s client base is global, and she has experience living and working in four countries in a consultancy and advisory capacity.
In addition to private client work, Rebecca works with local governments and authorities on contracted managed services programmes.
How do you help clients?
I help clients manage and overcome the complexities of international growth and entering new markets. I work with clients across a range of fields including location analysis, supply chain issues, strategic connections, navigating regulatory environments through working with Gateley legal on issues such as immigration, employment, GDPR, financing and M&A.
I have experience of living and working in 4 different countries (and continents).
I can advise clients based on experience in moving markets so clients feel assured since I have been through the process on which I am advising.
- Advising a US Technology Fast 500 firm in their UK market entry and international growth.
- Supporting a US data company in the space industry set up and structure its first international company in the UK.
- Supported a Forbes Global 2000 company in location analysis and site location.
- Supported a US Forbes Global 2000 company in its UK market entry and multiple-city growth in England, Scotland, Wales and NI.
- Advised a global entrepreneur in opening a healthy fast-food business in the UK and introduced to suppliers.