Deirdre is a residential development solicitor who has experience in advising national housebuilders on a range of aspects of land acquisition, including initial title advice to the acquisition of land, option agreements and ancillary documentation. She acts predominantly for clients in the Yorkshire and North East regions.
Deirdre also acts on disposals of affordable housing units to registered providers on both a turnkey and golden brick basis.
Deirdre has previous experience in general commercial property and has undertaken a wide range of work in this area, including landlord and tenant matters, investor sales and corporate support work.
- Acting for a housebuilder on the acquisition of a technically complex site in collaboration with another national housebuilder in the North East.
- Acting on the acquisition of a site in South Yorkshire for the provision of 147 homes.
- Advising on a strategic option in the North East for a national housebuilder.
- Acting for Bellway Homes on the disposal of 43 affordable housing units in the North West.
- Acting for a housebuilder in relation to the acquisition and development of brownfield sites in Yorkshire and related disposals to a PRS fund.