Shelley has extensive experience in the production of plans using specialist Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Computer Aided Design (CAD) software in support of Land Referencing and Statutory Procedures across a wide range of projects, including Compulsory Purchase Orders, Development Consent Orders and Highways Schemes. She is experienced in managing key GIS development projects to innovate workflows and maintain high quality standards for project deliverables.
- M54 to M6 Link Road, South Staffordshire – production of S42 Land Owner Plans and provision of Land Plans, Special Category Land Plans and Crown Land Plans as Development Consent Order project deliverables for Highways England
- A494 River Dee Bridge, Flintshire – provision of Compulsory Purchase Order and Side Roads Order plans for a complex road improvement scheme for Mott MacDonald
- A55 Junctions 15 & 16, Gwynedd/Conwy – production of Compulsory Purchase Order and Side Roads Order plans for highways improvement scheme for Ramboll
- A38 Derby Junctions – provision of Land Plans, Crown Land Plans, and Special Category Land Plans for Development Consent Order for Highways England
- Brentford Waterside, Brentford – Production of plans alongside the land referencing of this large complex site for Compulsory Purchase Order on behalf of London Borough of Hounslow/Ballymore Group.