Working on both Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPOs), Development Consent Orders (DCOs) and various highway schemes, Liam has experience in supporting all aspects of the land referencing process.
He has helped to create the book of reference for The London Resort project and is always happy to help with knowledge sharing to other members of the land referencing or GIS teams.
Liam is experienced in using Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Computed Aided Design (CAD), using his knowledge to produce plans for all stages of a development project, from individual land interest plans, to creating land plans to show the full extent of a project.
- HS2 Phase 2B, West Midlands to Leeds – Leading a full data cleanse of the GIS database of all title information against an updated OS Basemap.
- Sheerwater, Woking – Assisting with the land referencing for the Compulsory Purchase Order for a housing regeneration scheme, including various stakeholder engagement site visits and maintenance of the GIS database.
- London Resort, Swanscombe – Assisting with the Book of Reference composition and review before a key milestone towards the end of the project.
- Huntspill Energy Park Link Road, Puriton – Planning and undertaking the display and maintenance of site notices within and around the affected area.
- Kingshurst Village Centre Regeneration, Solihull – Production of both land ownership and land referencing plans to outline regeneration proposals ahead of the compulsory purchase procedure.