- t: 0121 212 7860
- m: 07720 096 639
Working on both Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPOs), Development Consent Orders (DCOs) and various highway schemes, Liam has experience in supporting all aspects of the land referencing process.
Through working with private developers, national infrastructure companies or local councils, Liam has helped clients with statutory processes for both regeneration and infrastructure projects, new developments and road schemes accross the UK.
Liam is experienced in using Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Computed Aided Design (CAD), using his knowledge to produce plans for all stages of a development project, from individual land interest plans, to creating land plans to show the full extent of a project.
- Heybourne Park, Barnet – Leading on the land referencing for an inner city CPO containing almost 1,000 interests, taking the project from its early stages through until CPO Making, on behalf of Avison Young/London Borough of Barnet.
- Healum Avenue, Southall – Overseeing the discussion with London Borough of Ealing in regard to their requirements for a highways CPO, including fine tuning order limits at the CPO Making stage.
- HS2 Phase 2B, West Midlands to Leeds – Leading a full data cleanse of the GIS database of all title information against an updated OS Basemap.
- Sheerwater, Woking – Assisting with the land referencing for the Compulsory Purchase Order for a housing regeneration scheme, including various stakeholder engagement site visits and maintenance of the GIS database.
- London Resort, Swanscombe – Assisting with the Book of Reference composition and review before a key milestone towards the end of the project.