Gayle is a member of Gateley’s national Operations Board and Head of Building, Project and Cost Consultancy. She is an experienced chartered building surveyor and spent her formative years at renowned multidisciplinary commercial property consultancies, including King Sturge, JLL and most recently Lambert Smith Hampton.
Through years of consistently delivering results for her clients, Gayle has the technical know-how to support clients in their decision making, whether that be redeveloping an obsolete asset, refurbishing a property to bring to market or assisting in relocation.
Gayle is well versed in providing her clients with technical due diligence advice prior to acquisition, dilapidations advice before a lease event and running projects with military precision.
How do you help clients?
I help clients mitigate risks when investing in new premises by highlighting the issues that exist and providing straightforward advice on how to overcome the problem.
I help occupiers to minimise their dilapidations liabilities by being commercially focussed and on top of legislative changes.
I take the hassle out of running projects, whilst mitigating contractual risk for my clients.
- Saving a national transport client £1.35m in dilapidations liabilities.
- Saving a retail client £850,000 through value engineering at their new manufacturing facility and building out their 215,000sqft site.
- Advising a leading logistics operator on the acquisition and construction of their new Hub in South Yorkshire.
- Advising a public sector body on in excess of £300m of residential development construction across Greater Manchester.
- Advising an industrial retailer on the construction of 35,000sqft of accommodation for their occupation.