- t: 0121 212 7874
- m: 07817 741 392
Stuart is a general practice surveyor with a commercial background. Since qualifying as a Chartered Surveyor in 2008, Stuart has worked for both private and public sector clients advising on general property matters including acquisitions, disposals, valuation, compulsory purchase and landlord and tenant (including the settlement of lease renewals and rent reviews).
Stuart is experienced in advising local authorities, SMEs and nationally recognised operators on their property requirements. He has also worked closely with a number of developers overseeing the development of new-build operational properties for his clients.
Stuart utilises his broad range of commercial property experience to advise clients in relation to compulsory purchase and compensation. He is experienced in dealing with stakeholders with a variety of different property interests, whether this involves statutory powers or is by negotiation. He also has a good understanding of utilities legislation.
- Providing general property advice to Lincolnshire local authorities, including on acquisitions, disposals, development consultancy and valuation.
- Advising on the acquisition of new retail premises across the UK and facilitating the development of new-build stores, working closely with developers.
- Advising on the acquisition of land for the construction of licenced family restaurants across the UK.
- Negotiating the acquisition of land and property for SMEs and nationally recognised retail and leisure operators.
- Advising on the disposal and lettings of commercial property on behalf of private and public sector clients.