Sue is highly experienced in all aspects relating to land referencing and statutory procedures. Having worked on various public and private sector projects over the years, Sue has a reputation for delivering high quality work for our clients.
Her role also includes credit control where she is responsible for account queries and managing debt recovery, as well as advising on quality assurance which is an ISO 9000 accreditation where she is focused to increase customer confidence and our company's credibility, while also improving work processes and efficiency.
- Marketfield Way, Redhill – Assisting with Land Referencing for Compulsory Purchase Order for redevelopment site on behalf of Reigate and Banstead Borough Council.
- Marian Court, Hackney – Assisting with Land Referencing for Compulsory Purchase Order for redevelopment site on behalf of London Borough of Hackney. Including service of Confirmation.
- Coventry Station, Coventry – Assisting with Land referencing for Compulsory Purchase Order on behalf of Coventry City Council.
- Whitgift Centre, Croydon – Assisting with comprehensive land referencing for complex redevelopment by Westfield/Hammerson for London Borough of Croydon;
- Brentford Waterside, Brentford – Assisting with comprehensive and extensive land referencing of large complex site for Compulsory Purchase Order on behalf of London Borough of Hounslow/Ballymore Group.