Robert started his career training and qualifying as a Quantity Surveyor and has been a member of the RICS since 1991. He now has over twenty years’ experience in Property taxation and has advised on Capital Allowances and Land Remediation Tax Relief for numerous blue-chip clients. He has advised on Capital allowances in various sectors including student accommodation, large retail projects, hotel developments, airports and even football stadiums.
On Land Remediation Robert has advised various large national house builders and major brownfield redevelopers to help maximise any tax relief available.
How do you help clients?
The advice we give is of high value to clients and is repaid by the tax savings made.
Help identify clients valuable tax savings by maximising Capital Allowances on commercial property and by also claiming Land Remediation relief on the redevelopment of contaminated sites.
- Advised national house building client on undertaking an annual review of expenditure to maximise a claim on Land Remediation Relief.
- Advised and prepared a Capital Allowances claim for a major blue-chip company on a £70m fit out of offices at Canary Wharf.
- Prepared a Land Remediation claim on a large regeneration project where the Remediation contract was over £30m.
- Advising on the development of large retail shopping centres and undertaking preparing Capital Allowances claims for a large property company.
- Advising on a Capital Allowances claim on an indoor ski centre in Manchester.