Tom leads our Corporate team nationally and is a member of Gateley’s Strategic board.
Tom is a leading corporate lawyer focussing on UK and cross-border acquisitions and disposals, with many years’ experience of advising on private equity and venture capital transactions.
Tom acts for international and UK corporates, financial institutions, management teams and entrepreneurs.
How do you help clients?
I guide clients through complex deal negotiations and transaction structuring to achieve their objectives.
I solve problems by providing clear, decisive and practical analysis, which brings clarity and delivers successful outcomes.
- Advising Connection Capital LLP on the management buy-outs of Mode Print Solutions, Tempcover, JCRA Group, ACT Clean, Clamason Industries, Teamsport Racing, Carter Accommodation and Essex Safety Glass.
- Advising Inflexion Private Equity on the management buy-out of PCMS Group.
- Advising the shareholders on the sale of Teamsport Racing on its disposal to Duke Street Capital.
- Advising the sellers on the secondary management buy-out of CET Group Holdings Limited.
- Acting for the management team on the management buy-out of Menzies Distribution from John Menzies plc funded by Endless.