Steven has a background in building surveying and became a tax-qualified chartered surveyor in 2022. He has acted on behalf of clients across the acquisitions and developments of commercial real estate. He also has experience across the UK property sector including retail, industrial, care home, music studios, student accommodation, build to rent and hotels. Further to this he has gained knowledge in advising on different forms of building contracts for capital allowances including JCT, Design and Build, Management Contracting and Construction Management. He has also provided land remediation relief on contaminated land for investor and developers.
- Providing advice on acquisition and disposal of commercial properties
- Advising Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) on capital allowance legislations
- Advising on single office purchase of £150m
- Analysing capital expenditure on mix used scheme of office, retail and hotel scheme of £120m
- Providing capital allowance advice and preparing report for UK first zero net carbon commercial development