Prior to joining Gateley Plc, Tony represented developer and housebuilder clients for over 30 years. He spent 10 of those years with a law firm in central London before joining GCL.
During his career Tony has acted for many of the UK’s top blue chip property names, as well as a host of local niche developers. He has hands-on experience relating to every aspect of the business, from complex land deals of all descriptions, through to setting up of large mixed use developments and unit sales.
- Advising on setting up and sales including international sales at Central London development of 2,000 units and in connection with two of London’s tallest residential towers.
- Advising on the sale of large residential development site in the Home Counties to a national housebuilder with retention of commercial use land.
- Advising on the purchase of a large development site as part of an overall development of in excess of 1,000 dwellings in the Home Counties.
- Acting for a client on entering into a complex Development Agreement with a city council subject to planning and numerous other conditions to facilitate a comprehensive regeneration scheme.
- Acting for developers at overseas sales exhibitions over many years.