Amy deals with a wide range of commercial property matters including acting for developers in their acquisitions and disposals of retail sites as well as all types of landlord and tenant work.
Amy also has particular experience of assisting on the property elements of corporate transactions, both acquisitions and disposals.
- Assisting a property investment client on a multi-million pound freehold disposal of a portfolio of Marks and Spencer stores.
- Acting on behalf of Santander on its phased lending to a large regional housebuilder in connection with land acquired for residential development.
- Advising VetPartners on the property aspects of its acquisitions of numerous veterinary practices.
- Advising a Yorkshire-based developer in its leasehold disposals of retail units in Kingston Upon Hull.
- Acting on behalf of Commercial Development Projects Limited on its acquisition of proposed retail development sites and subsequently assisting in preparing leases of units on these sites to tenants such as B&M and Lidl.